Sunday, December 5, 2010

true story

 Mike says:
  booze next weekend err
<<Nate Mac>> says:
 Tie one off
Mike says:
 one or 10
<<Nate Mac>> says:
 Yah we'll play it by beer



IN OTHER MORE SERIOUS AND PRESSING NEWS:


I took a nap. I feel awesome, my breathing has regulated and my eyes are uncrossed.
I also showered, that made me feel better about myself.
My mom made apple pie too. Even heated it up in the microwave for me. what a doll.
Had some coffee. 2 sugar cubes. yep, i bought sugar cubes.
Thats my life in a nutshell (help im in a nutshell!) hehehehehhe

18 comments:

  1. I din't understand your booze dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to be boozed to understand the booze zombie convo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did understand that now I want some apple pie though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play it by Beer. I'll have to use that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep and a shower fixes everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, that's really a few word daily life

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha play it by beer... glad you got some sleep man

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ....curse you now I want pie...really really badly...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, now u're good to go to for work again

    ReplyDelete
  11. good that you finally got some sleep. plus apple pie. your living like a king.

    ReplyDelete