Sunday, December 5, 2010

HALLUCINATIONS = 2 HARD

yes..... I just worked 12 hours over night, haven't slept in 30 hours...
Im at the point where I am literally going cross-eyed.
You know when you fall asleep in class, and all of a sudden your body jerks awake because somehow it senses that your in a god damn public place and you really shouldn't be sleeping? and everyone looks at you and laughs because you knocked your book off your desk, you have an erection and theres drool all over your face?
WELL TRY FALLING ASLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN IN MID CONVO THEN JERKING AWAKE. HAHAHAHAHA. Talk about givign the impression that ur on crack.
Also u know when u work so hard that literally every inch of your body hurts, and your on break and girls walk by and just give u that look...like they know youre at work, givin'r, and they are so god damn impressed its not even funny. And you give them that look like, it's never gonna happen cuz im better then u? can u tell me how that feels cuz Ive never put an honest day of hard work in and chicks get sick to their stomach at the thought of touching me. hehehehehehe

15 comments:

  1. i completely get what you're saying... stayed awake during undergrad for about 5 days straight with adderall (for finals)... i talked to my shoes for about an hour... they weren't happy with the types of socks i wore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. worked for 24h once fell asleep in the subway, woke up and people were laughing at me, i feel u man

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know the feeling, i often deprive myself of sleep. no real reason for doing so, but i kind of like the feeling of being kept awake purely by caffeine. probably decreases my productivity at work, however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is so beautiful after a day like that

    Respect,
    Victor, member of PL Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sleep does messed up shit to your mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Oh and the next time you hit hour 28 can you youtube it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never spoken to my shoes. Must try it some time.
    Bare my sole?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, hope you have a good sleep

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that feeling all too well... I used to work graveyard shift and when I wasn't fast asleep I was doing the "Head Bob" ya know where you're falling asleep standing up or sitting down and your head keeps bobbing up and down as you fall in and out of sleep.. Good Times

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude. body jerk. straight up the worse stuff you can feel man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats just your brain checking if you still got your legas and arms attached as it relaxes..feels kinda funny ^^ or so I heard

    ReplyDelete