Saturday, November 27, 2010

hangover face

Have you guys ever noticed that your face changes when you are hungover...like you look like a completely different person. I honestly think I'm a handsome fellow...but when I have 'hangover face' I am so god damn ugly. It's like my face morphs into a sweaty..sick..starving..malnourished..sunken monster. Everyone knows when I got stupified the night before because of my serious hangover face.
anywho...Now I have to go quote on a job...gonna make a great first impression..lol..considering this is what my face looks like;


take care everyone...and if you too have hangover face, you're not alone.

9 comments:

  1. Stop drinking so much then you wont have to worry about a hangover face...lol just a thought ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even get hungover :p. I just drink a lot of water at the night I'm drinking alcohol. It really helps the day after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fully support your drinking habits. Where would you get your awesome material if you didn't drink? I know my blog wouldn't exist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get hungover, even if I'm completely smashed the night before.

    Guess I have some kind of luck afterall. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hungover? I still look like a Mack. Just dont talk to me- then i get ugly, require several hours for my smooth disposition to return :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Stop drinking so much". Still laughing at that comment. Awesome troll is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, yeah, inevitably mascara and eyeliner is always smeared over my hungover face.

    ReplyDelete